martedì 1 aprile 2014

Spencer laptop bag!

My cousin asked my to make her a laptop bag. She wanted it the be quit firm and with enough space for the battery and cables. And like every woman, the more pockets the better ;-)...
Looking on the internet I found this sewing pattern Spencer from Swoon Patterns. I had to adjust it a bit to fit the laptop and I added some pockets as well as extra handles.




















La mia cugina mi ha chiesto di creare una borsa per il suo portatile. Voleva una borsa rigida con abbastanza spazio per mettere anche il caricatore e i cavi. E come tutte le donne, più tasche interne meglio è ;-)...
Cercando un pò su internet ho trovato questo cartamodello, Spencer Laptopbag di Swoon Patterns. Ho dovuto modificarlo un pò per adattarla alle misure del portatile, ho aggiunto diverse tasche interne e du maniglie sui lati.

Nessun commento: